Top Ten Tuesdayis a weekly meme created byThe Broke and the Bookish and hosted byThat Artsy Reader Girl. If you like books and lists, you’re going to love this. Basically, they have a topic for each week and they’ll post a new Top Ten list on their blog, everyone is welcome to join and all they ask is that you link back toThat Artsy Reader Girl on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and you can also add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post.
This week’s topic is Books Guaranteed to Put a Smile On Your Face.
1. I’ll Be the One by Lyla Lee
2. Shipped by Angie Hockman
3. Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
4. The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
5. The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez
6. People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
7. The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
8. You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria
9. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
10. Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
Some of these books were 4 stars for me, others were 5 *you have my heart* stars but EVERY SINGLE ONE of these made me smile.
Are any of these books on your TBR? Have you read any of these?