Top Ten Tuesdayis a weekly meme created byThe Broke and the Bookish and hosted byThat Artsy Reader Girl. If you like books and lists, you’re going to love this. Basically, they have a topic for each week and they’ll post a new Top Ten list on their blog, everyone is welcome to join and all they ask is that you link back toThat Artsy Reader Girl on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and you can also add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post.
This week’s topic is Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud.
1. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
2. Dear Girls by Ali Wong
3. Blindsided by Victoria Denault
4. Make Up Break Up by Lily Menon
5. The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
6. The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez
7. The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
8. Loverboy by Sarina Bowen
9. Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
10. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
These are some of the books that made me laugh out loud in the last few months. Are any of these books on your TBR? Have you read any of these?