Top Ten Tuesdayis a weekly meme created byThe Broke and the Bookishand hosted byThat Artsy Reader Girl. If you like books and lists, you’re going to love this. Basically, they have a topic for each week and they’ll post a new Top Ten list on their blog, everyone is welcome to join and all they ask is that you link back toThat Artsy Reader Girl on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and you can also add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post.
This week’s topic is Books on my Winter 2021-2022 TBR.
1. Little Thieves by Margaret Owen
2. The Legacy by Elle Kennedy
3. Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
4. Twisted Love by Ana Huang
5. Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim
6. The Maddest Obsession by Danielle Lori
7. The Gilded Cage by Lynette Noni
8. Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney
9. Aurora’s End by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
10. Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong
I’ve been in a weird reading mood lately. Considering that, it might’ve been a risk publishing my Winter TBR now. I want to read these books, I’m just not sure it’ll happen during this Winter. 😂
Anyway, out of all of these, I’d say I’d be surprised if I don’t read The Gilded Cage, Aurora’s End and Our Violent Ends during December or January. Other than that… we’ll see how my mood will impact my Winter TBR plans. I’ll post how my Fall TBR journey went soonish.
Are any of these books on your TBR? Have you read any of these?