Top Ten Tuesdayis a weekly meme created byThe Broke and the Bookish and hosted byThat Artsy Reader Girl. If you like books and lists, you’re going to love this. Basically, they have a topic for each week and they’ll post a new Top Ten list on their blog, everyone is welcome to join and all they ask is that you link back toThat Artsy Reader Girl on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and you can also add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post.
This week’s topic is Fictional Crushes. I wasn’t feeling inspired so I decided to switch it to: Popular Romance Books or Series that I Didn’t Read Yet.
1. The Simple Wild series by K.A. Tucker
2. Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan
3. Bergman Brothers series by Chloe Liese
4. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
5. Moose Springs, Alaska series by Sarah Morgenthaler
6. Beach Read by Emily Henry
7. The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
8. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
9. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
10. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
I really want to read all of these books. I feel like everyone already read these books and I’m definitely missing out! The Wall of Winnipeg and Me is on my September TBR and I hope I won’t fail to read it.
Are any of these books on your TBR? Have you read any of these?