Top Ten Tuesdayis a weekly meme created byThe Broke and the Bookish and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you like books and lists, you’re going to love this. Basically, they have a topic for each week and they’ll post a new Top Ten list on their blog, everyone is welcome to join and all they ask is that you link back toThat Artsy Reader Girlon your own Top Ten Tuesday post and you can also add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post.
This week’s topic is Books I Meant to Read In 2020 but Didn’t Get To.
1. The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix;
2. Always Crew by Tijan;
3. The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon;
4. Legendborn by Tracy Deonn;
5. A Curse of Roses by Diana Pinguicha;
6. Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert;
7. Among the Beasts & Briars by Ashley Poston;
8. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab;
9. A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown;
10. These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong.
There are so many books that I wanted to read in 2020 and didn’t get to. So, I decided to include some of the books released in 2020 that I highly anticipated but will be reading in 2021. Hopefully! Looking at this list, I really want to prioritize Take a Hint, Dani Brown and The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue but I also want to read all the others as soon as possible. 😂 Let’s see how it goes.
Are any of these books on your TBR? Have you read any of these?